The is an objective review of the book written by Dorian Davis, “The Laserless Tattoo Removal Guide”. We will look at what is covered by the guide, what the primary sections contain, whether or not the book is useful and also the free gifts that you get with the guide.
Let’s get started, shall we?
This review is going to be divided into three sections:
- We start with the basics. This will explain the main concepts in the “Laserless Tattoo Removal Guide”
- We move on to whether or not the techniques are effective – analyzing the good and bad aspects of the program.
- We draw our own conclusions as to whether or not this is a good buy or a Good Bye.
Let’s Break It Down
Dorian Davis is a tattoo artist in his own right and advocates the natural removal of tattoos. “The Laserless Tattoo Removal Guide” aims to provide a comprehensive treatment plan that will enable you to get rid of unwanted tattoos naturally, inexpensively and painlessly.
“The Laserless Tattoo Removal Guide” goes over:
- How to hide the tattoo if you need to do so in a hurry.
- A complete guide on getting rid of every sort of tattoo, no matter how big, what ink was used, what design was used or the location.
- A comprehensive guide to ingredients that are easily obtained and that will rev up your body’s own systems so that the ink is flushed out.
- Why laser removal is not the best idea and how It can cause long-term issues for you.
- A comprehensive list of ineffective tattoo removal methods and also good reasons you should avoid them altogether.
- A comprehensive list of herbs that can to degrade the ink and promote the body’s ability to flush it out.
- A talk about inks used, where in the skin the ink actually is, the layers of the skin and a whole lot more.
You also get six free items with “The Laserless Tattoo Removal Guide” as follows:
- “The Tattooing 101” eBook. For everything that you wanted to know about getting a new tattoo – from finding someone to do the tattoo through to dealing with infections as a result of a new tattoo.
- “The Perfect Skin Secrets” eBook. How you can make your skin healthy and beautiful.
- “The Anti-Aging Made Easy” eBook. How you can deal with wrinkles, how to deal with problem skin, and how to care for your skin naturally.
- “The Scoring Your Goal” eBook. To help you define your goals, set achievable goals and go about achieving the.
- “The Lessons from Miracle Doctors” eBook. This book has many strategies for keeping you completely healthy.
- A lifetime of free updates. Whenever the book is updated, the updated copy will be emailed to you.
The first thing I appreciated about the guide was that it actually explained what tattoos were at a deep level, including where they are located within the skin and a host of other details I had no idea about. This was a pretty big deal to me because if I was going to be changing my body, I wanted to know what was going on.
Natural vs laser removal
But Dorian really goes into the laser removal process in a way you never hear about at a consult. He shows both the good and the bad that comes with using high-powered, medical grade lasers to vaporize skin ink. Without copying the whole chapter I’ll say it really widened my eyes and made me rethink laser tattoo removal in a completely different way.
Now we are getting to the nuts and bolts, the actual tattoo removal methods. There are several of them each with their own benefits and drawbacks. Most of the methods rely on activating the skin’s natural exfoliation process in order to drive subsurface ink up to the top. That’s a much cleaner process than laser and the price is several magnitudes cheaper as well.
Even a skeptic would be silly not to start with these methods, considered laser is something like $200-$500 for a single session.
Let’s start by looking at the advantages:
A less expensive option. Laser removal is going to set you back some serious money. The cost to you is going to depend on where the tattoo is, how big it is, how big the ink particles are and how deep the ink is.
You are looking at sessions that can start at around $70 for a basic tattoo removal or up to $300 for a more complex removal. You might have to have several sessions in order to completely rid yourself of the tattoo.
Once you have the “Laserless Tattoo Removal Guide”, however, you have it for life – meaning just one affordable payment.
What few people realize when it comes to laser removal is that it can cause scarring. If you are prone to developing keloid scars, you are, particularly, at risk.
And you may scar even if you are not prone to keloid scars. A lot depends on how well your dermatologist has done their job. If they apply the laser at too high a strength, it could cause skin damage. And if they let you have too many treatments, the same is true.
If you do decide to go the laser removal route, it is vital to go to someone who has a firmly established reputation and who is an expert at reducing the chances of scarring. And you will need to pay dearly for this expertise.
The methods that Dorian discusses, however, make it unnecessary to put yourself through this expense and trauma.
Everyone has their own threshold when it comes to pain. Most of the people who have undergone laser removal, however, note that the pain was more intense than the actual tattoo was itself.
In addition, the more power that is applied, the more painful it becomes.
“The Laserless Tattoo Removal Guide” lets you skip that awful pain.
Information You Can Use
It seems that there is an overabundant number of eBooks out there – some good, some truly bad. The mark of a truly good eBook is that it is useful to the person reading it. Dorian explains that topic in clear language that is easy to follow.
You learn not only how to do something but why you should do it as well.
We Love Freebies
Let’s be honest, the list of freebies with this book is pretty impressive. Learning how to look after your skin, reduce the signs of aging and making yourself healthier and more successful are all good things.
You Get a Guarantee
You have 60 days to ask for a refund – if you find that the system is not working for you, you can apply for all your money back.
So basically, it’s completely risk-free.
What works for one person will not necessarily work as well for the next. You do have to be consistent in your efforts or you will have mediocre results.
Following the instructions in the “Laserless Tattoo Removal Guide” is essential if you want to succeed.
If you are not willing to put in the effort, or if you are too busy too, this is not the time to buy this book.
There is No Printed Copy
Being able to download the book and bonuses immediately does have its perks but, truth be told, not everyone likes to read books from a screen.
If you prefer a hard copy to read, this could prove inconvenient for you.
Not Backed by Science
It would have been far better if the guide had been able to cite actual scientific evidence when it comes to the methods used and claims made.
That said, Dorian is drawing on his own personal experience and he has a lot of it so this is not such a big deal. The methods have been tried and tested so the lack of scientific proof is not that much of a big deal.
This turned out to be a really interesting read and should be considered by anyone who is thinking of having tattoos removed.
I do need to say here that I am not saying that laser removal should be completely discounted – it does work. What I don’t like about it is the cost and side effects. In addition to the pain during the procedure you might experience scarring, discoloration, swelling, blistering and itching. It should also be noted that it is not normally effective against brown and pink inks.
I am just suggesting that you weigh your options – the “Laserless Tattoo Removal Guide” is not all sunshine and roses either. It is not going to 100% effective for everyone and it does require consistent effort in order to see results.
Laser removal is fast and required little effort on your part. If you are not willing to make the effort, then the “Laserless Tattoo Removal Guide” is not a good choice for you.
If you are worried about the pain of laser removal, or if your budget doesn’t stretch that far, then this is a good book for you to start on.
My advice is that you consider getting this eBook. You can try it for the first month and see how well it works for you personally.
If, after that time, and after following the instructions properly, you still are not getting the desired results, you can always apply for a full refund.
Best of luck to you!